Thursday, December 7, 2006

a lil about my life right now

hmmm...that first post was awful,,wish i could erase it somehow...lol. anyway after i got off i was like man! i dont have a life! what the heck am i going to write about!? haha. well lets see whats going on in my life right now,,, im home schooling my two children,, Abdulaziz 9 and Aneesa 5. Thats going well in my opinion,,,,could be better... but im pretty happy so far and i think the kids are too. More importantly i feel like they are getting what they need academically and thats my number one goal. its kinda funny though cuz this pass summer when i was trying to decide what i was going to do for my kids as far as schooling, anytime the thought of homeschooling came up i cringed.. i did not want to go there. But subhanallah i asked Allah to guide me to whatever is good for us,,,i made istikharah,,,and here we are :) just finished our first 9 weeks ( we started a lil late cuz of a few things ) but its all good alhamdulilah. Hey i may even do it again next year! we will see inshallah. i dont think i would or could teach Abdulaziz once he gets to middle school,,and thats really not too far away,, I pray to Allah that something will give and two summers from now i wont be stuck in the same predicament as the last one,,, hmmm me wanting to move..story of my life.. i'll get into that another time. later.

No comments: